Have you ever thought about this blogging lark?  Apart from sharing our words of wisdom with the rest of the world, does it have any practical use?

Well yes, I think it does.

There's a writer I know, virtually.  Lizy lives in Tenerife and she's an unpublished novelist.  She's had loads of interest in her work, but because of where she lives, things just haven't happened.  A writer needs to be available for publicity - radio interviews, that kind of thing.  So rather than sign her up, Lizy is being declined.

By chance I came across a couple of blogs that also touched on the ex-pat writer world and I passed them on. 

So what's this about?  Nothing really - other than to say that the internet, blogs and the world in general is a very small place.

Now blog off and let me get some work done!