A - Z Blogging Challenge - that was the first week that was!

Now strictly speaking, today should be a day of rest - from the A -Z Challenge, at least.  But as I blog every day, I cannot take the day off.  I don't want to compromise the continuity of my Challenge either, so what to do?

Well as a challenge within the Challenge, here's something that embraces my posts thus far.

It's no secret that Exmoor is a haven for fishing.  Anglers flock from every direction - abandoning their gardens, burning their bridges and leaving their furry pets at home.  Me?  I go for the cream teas!

Weak?  Oh come on, it's not that bad!

The photo is of Lance Nicholson's shop in Dulverton.  If ever you're in need of some Exmoor essentials - from socks to sticks, that's the place to visit. 

Don't be put of by the small front - the shop extends back.  It's now run by Lance's assistant who bought the shop from his employer.  But the name, Lance Nicholson, is synonymous with Exmoor pursuits and they also stock a range of gifts too.

And talking of gifts, Happy Birthday to Mummy Baggster too!