A - Z Blogging Challenge - R

R
Are you one of those people that complain about rain? I hope not. Why waste energy on what you can't control?

Dress for the weather and you'll be happy enough. Sometimes bad weather can still provide excellent photo opportunities, as this snap proves.

I was meandering around Lynton and Lynmouth with a friend. Fortunately we don't care about the weather - which was just as well because at times the rain was torrential!

The guy in the photo was obviously prepared for the rain too - his brilliant brolly created a great scene. The rich colours pick out the flowers in the baskets and what could have been a soggy snap becomes a colourful memory of a lovely visit.







Why not visit my other blog - Wanna get read? Then get reviewed! I offer impartial reviews - all you need do is email a Kindle version of your book and I'll do the rest.