Any questions?

Patsy Collins has continued to post interesting and intriguing posts on her cryptically titled blog, Patsy Collins.

The most recent is all about questions. Another blogger has set 11 questions for her to answer and she then passes her own quiz on to eleven more victims.

Although I wasn't one of the chosen, I did enjoy pondering my own answers and I hope Patsy will forgive me as I reveal them here:

1. Which book, that you're supposed to love, do you actually hate?
I don't think I actually hate any books, Moonfleet has always been a challenge - as I've reported here. But hate it? No.

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The King's Speech. I actually saw it twice - simply because it was shown at my local arts centre a few months after its general release.

3. Name four people (dead or alive) you would like to invite for dinner.
Ranald MacDonell (I'm currently working on his biography and it would make life so much easier if I could meet him), my mother's parents - I've hit a wall with those branches of my family tree and as my grandfather died when my mum was a child, I'd love to spend time with him. I'd also like to invite my dad's parent's too. I know I'm greedy, but I don't care. And of course, that would make it a table of six, which is better than five, surely?

4. Can you remember your first teacher?
Mrs Bull. A lovely lady.

5. In which order should Star Wars be watched: IV, V, VI, I, II, III or I, II, III, IV, V, VI?
The first choice, I think. But I wouldn't watch them myself. I have watched IV and V, but not the others.

6. Which fictional character would you like to be for a day?
That's too hard. I don't think I've ever read a book that contained that character - yet.

7. Sweet or savoury?
More savoury than sweet, but if it could only be one it would have to be the one that covers chocolate.

8. Do you have a tattoo?
Nope. Hate them.

9. Do you still have your first teddy bear?
I have a bunny rabbit.

10. Oggy, oggy, oggy... Does anyone know what comes next?
Oi! Oi! Oi! - I was a Max Boyce fan.

11. What are you reading right now?
Earl Hamner's biography (John Boy Walton) and a book on editing and a book by Anita Shreve.