On the level?

The trouble with Blogs is that you're only limited by your imagination. Last week my imagination took me off on a tangent and I drafted the idea for a new Blog.

Unfortunately the title had already been nabbed. So what to do?

Well after sulking for a few hours I realised I could bring this new and exciting idea into this Blog.

Perhaps it's because I'm a Capricorn, or maybe it's just because I'm daft. But I have in my possession a mini spirit level. I bought it last year to check the level of my camera when it sits atop a tripod. Despite its urgent purchase, I've never actually been bothered enough to use it. So since then it's sat in a drawer in my kitchen.

Until now, that is.

My plan for the new Blog was to randomly check the level of things.

And what have I chosen for this first check? Well the photo's a clue. Sorry, it seemed like a good idea at the time - much like the creator of this Blog - who nicked the name and never used it.